Trust The Best London Window Cleaners
You want your windows to look spot-free and shining, but you have no idea how to achieve this goal. You have come to the right place! We can solve your window washing problems in minutes, and you do not even have to leave the sofa while we do it!
Gary’s Window Cleaners is a quickly growing contractor with extended coverage all around Greater London. We serve domestic and commercial customers who look for affordable one-off and regular window care without compromising quality. Since we operate exclusively with Reach & Wash equipment, we can guarantee highly effective results with a 0% risk of damage to your property.
What Window Washing Packages Do We Provide?
- One-off window treatment
- Regular window care and glass maintenance
- Emergency window cleaning help (within 24 hours)
- Domestic window polishing
- Commercial window washing for large-scale and small premises
- Office window maintenance (including high-rise window cleaning)
- Anyclean also provides top-level sanitary facade maintenance for administrative, commercial, and corporate buildings.
What Types Of Windows Do We Clean?
Most of our customers book us for standard types of windows of various size, but our portfolio is among the most comprehensive in the industry and includes:
- French windows, sliders, and glass doors
- Interior and exterior glazing
- Garden canopies and glass landscaping elements
- Solar panels
- Storefronts and window displays
- Commercial and business signage.
Why Should You Choose Gary’s Window Cleaners?
- Long years of experience in the window treatment business
- Competitive pricing
- No hidden fees – you only pay for what you get
- Outstanding quality and strict control for every procedure
- We do not need ladders or scaffolds
- We work with the Ionic Reach & Wash equipment
- We only clean with pure water – no detergents or chemicals
- Our experts are at your disposal seven days per week
- We serve both homeowners and businesses and provide a wide variety of cleaning services!
What Are The Advantages Of Reach & Wash?
- Safety. The centrepiece of the Ionic Reach & Wash systems is the carbon-fibre optic pole, which allows our experts to work from the safety of the ground. The elimination of ladders and scaffolds means faster procedures with no risks of injury to our operatives or damage to your windows.
- Greater access. The optic poles can extend to over 70 feet, which is the equivalent of a 6-storey building. Furthermore, the length allows us to reach areas of houses that had hitherto been almost impossible to clean – windows over garages or house extensions, solar panels on roofs, etc.
- Improved long-term efficiency. What remains hidden to many customers is the fact that the Reach & Wash equipment also includes ionised tanks for purified water. The ionisation removes the microparticles contained in tap water on a molecular level. Pure water is significantly more effective when removing dust and grime and does not leave streaks on the glass.
Meet Our Result-oriented Experts
If the Reach & Wash equipment gives us a marked advantage when facing any window-related problem, it is the people who use it that make the real difference. Our team features experienced and hardworking technicians who possess intrinsic knowledge of the best ways to treat glass and UPVC surfaces. Water streaks, persistent stains, calcification, dirt smothering – they are hardly a challenge when we roll up our sleeves and get to work!
Many of our leading experts have taken courses with the British Window Cleaning Academy (BWCA). Rest assured, if there is a promising innovation or a new tool on the market, we know about it!
Our Customers Often Ask
Why do streaks reappear after I have cleaned my windows?
Because you do not remove all the microparticles stuck on the glass. Glass accumulates static electricity, which attracts tiny invisible specs of dust and urban residue. When you polish your windows, you remove only a part of them, and the remainder form the water streaks you see on your windows.
How often should I get my windows cleaned?
It depends on multiple factors, but we generally advise our customers to book a professional polish once a month.
Are the detergents you use health-safe?
We do not employ any detergents during our procedures, only laboratory-graded pure water.